Friday, April 15, 2005

THE BOLDNESS OF THE LORD

BY MAZINO IKIME.

BRETHREN,
Let me share a little something with us. In Nigeria, any time one happens to
be in public transportation, and a muslim comes in, they immediately mutter their praises to allah. It is second nature to them. I always cover myself with the
BLOOD OF JESUS when this happens.

Recently, I decided to go a step farther. Anytime that scenenario presented itself,I would immediately respond audibly with the BLOOD OF JESUS. Of course the muslims took umbrage but I immediately let them know that as long as they could say "bismillahi" and what have you,I had a right to say what I wanted.

What is my point? BOLDNESS!!!!!We must begin to take decisive steps in proclaiming our FAITH. We are CHRISTIANS and we should make it known.

As Bro Sayo said, we have gone to sleep. We have become too concious of social niceties. Please Church is not socials it is souls!!!! IF WE DONT WAKE UP,WE WILL BE SWAMPED BY SUCH THINGS AS ARE EMANATING FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND OTHER SOCIO RELIGIOUS BODIES. AWAKE!ARISE!! THE TIME HAS COME BRETHREN,WE ARE A PECULIAR PEOPLE.WE ARE SALT. WE MUST RETARD AND REMOVE THE CORRUPTION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home