Monday, July 18, 2005

A PRAYER REQUEST FROM A MISSIONARY ON THE ROAD

BY PASTOR DD,
(real name withheld for security reasons)
LAGOS, NIGERIA


Beloved,

I write to appreciate you my friends for your prayer support for the work God has committed into our hands particularly to "moslem" nations.

I am writing you to report that we just concluded a 4-day prayer initiative for Somalia in Nairobi,Kenya working with a team of four other intercessors from US and Kenya.There were about 40 Somalian families from within Kenya,Djibouti and Ethopia.
We prayer extensively with them and encouraged them concerning their country. For 18 years,they have had no government and is said to be the most lawless nation in the world. We left the place Saturday night with revelations of joy,hope and deliverance for the nation.

UAE
I travelled alone(with Jesus) to Dubai,UAE as the rest of the international intercessory team went off to Mozambique. Mission - to pray over the nation to open it up to the gospel.

Miracle 1,I was picked up at 0325 in the morning into the home of a family who are hosting me for 3 days before Bro AA of CAPRO comes to join me from Yemen.

Its crazily hot here. Please pray for me as follows:
1.Gods strong anointing in the place of intercession
2.Clear guidance in the place of prayer
3.God to deal with three strongholds in this nation
-ISLAM
-MATERIALISM & MAMMON
-SLAVERY OF PEOPLE
4.God to reveal Himself to the people
5.God's protection as I am alone here with God doing warfare
Apart from shops,the only other thing you see here are mosques.

Please join me in praising God for this great open door even as I travel from here to OMAN to continue the assignment.
You will not lose your reward as you stand with me as a prayer shield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home