Tuesday, August 02, 2005

PASTOR DD BACK FROM THE MISSION FIELD IN THE LAND OF ISLAM AND OTHER NATIONS

Beloved brethren,

Shalom!This is to thank you for standing with me in prayers during my mission trip to "u know where". It was a most eventful trip for me because I saw the enemy at war and our God at work to save and deliver. The enemy attacked this prayer journey more than any other previous journey I had ever made in my life and ministry. Those nations need our prayers.

I will love to send you prayer points from those nations but will like your consent and as you pray for them,you will be fulfilling Jesus request for us to pray "Thy kingdom come here on earth as it is in heaven" Who knows who your prayers will touch among these people Jesus died for.

I am back home with many contacts the Lord gave in that crucial region and many heart burdens. Right now they need more prayer than evangelism since the latter is against their law.

We give God praise for your prayer cover-twice in one week. I was afflicted seriously and I had a motor accident with one 14year old girl running carelessly in front of my car a day before I was to travel. It was God that intervened that all she sustained was a few bruises on her left arm -it should have been more serious if I was speeding.

You will not lose your reward in Jesus name.

Pastor d d (Name withheld by request for Mission purposes)
Lagos, Nigeria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home